Email Marketing Demystified: Build a Massive Mailing List, Write Copy that Converts and Generate More Sales
By : Email1 -
In Email Marketing Demystified, digital marketing expert Matthew Paulson reveals the strategies and techniques that top email marketers are currently using to build large mailing lists, write compelling copy that converts and generate millions in revenue using their email lists.
- Build a massive mailing list using 15 different proven list building techniques.
- Write compelling copy that engages your readers and drives them to take action.
- Optimize every step of your email marketing funnel to skyrocket your sales.
- Grow a highly-engaged and hungry fan-base that will devour your content.
- Create six new revenue streams for your business using email marketing.
- Keep your messages out of the spam folder by following our best practices.
Matthew Paulson has organically grown an email list of more than 400,000 investors and generates more than $2 million per year in revenue using the strategies outlined in Email Marketing Demystified. Regardless of what kind of business you are building, email marketing can serve as the rocket fuel that that will skyrocket your business.
“Matthew has what amounts to a PhD in applied Digital Marketing. Email Marketing Demystified breaks down the exact strategies and tactics you can use to grow and (more importantly) leverage your email list into a long-term asset.” – Deacon Bradley
“As a consultant working for Fortune 500 companies, I have analyzed data on more than 500 million emails sent and I can tell you the advice in this book is spot on. Not only was it informative and easy to digest, there were also some gems included that will help me to market my businesses. If you are a small business owner or want to get into digital communications and really learn list building, this is a must read.” – Kevin Petersen
Want to know more about digital marketing?
Download Email Marketing Demystified and begin growing your business today through the power of email marketing. Scroll to the top of the page and click on the buy button.