Folk Media is a daily blog helping marketing professionals and business owners understand social media in simple terms and use it to market and promote their business.
We break things down into simple action steps that you can begin implementing right away – no matter your skill level.
Each article is written to explain why, what, how and give a step-by-step guide to begin immediately.
– We’ll answer the question – “What is it about blogs that make them marketing dynamite?
– Secrets to using online email marketing.
– Tons of free resources and tips.
– Free and creative ways to demonstrate your products and services.
– How to create communities of raving customers using social media sites like Facebook.
– Why Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Martha Stewart are so wealthy and how you can tap into the same methods they use.
– Podcasts and online video explained in plain English.
– Simple easy-to-follow strategies for using social media in the real world.
– Twitter – what is it – how to use it.
– Profiles of smart marketers that are rocking their sales and marketing.
– Nonprofit guides and strategies tailored specific not for profit issues.
Subscribe to Folk Media today and get started on the fast track to social media success
Kindle blogs are fully downloaded onto your Kindle so you can read them even when you’re not wirelessly connected. And unlike RSS readers which often only provide headlines, blogs on Kindle give you full text content and images, and are updated wirelessly throughout the day.