Learn how to be the Best Results from Paid Online Marketing. More from Kori Ashton at https://askkori.com
Full Video Transcript
• Who is your audience? Setting up audience segments can get you better campaign results.
• What keywords? Now that you understand your audience, what key terms are they using in searches? Use tools like Google Adwords and Moz.com to help find key terms. You can even use Google Trends to find more. Here’s a video to help you with keywords – https://youtu.be/yoIs2LtgtdA
• What are the landing page? Remember that once the customer clicks on the ad – they’re landing on your website or landing page and they need to feel safe, be inspired or excited, engaged and clearly directed to what you want them to do.
• What is the desired conversion? Conversion is what it’s all about! If you’re spending all of your money driving traffic to a web page that doesn’t convert, you’ve wasted your money. Be sure your call to action is clear and easy to complete.
• How are you tracking? You must understand what your results are daily, weekly, monthly. Using internal tracking tools provided by Google Adwords and FB insights are great, but you can use Moz.com and even tracking tools like HotJar to monitor all of your results.
Want more about Organic SEO? Check out Kori’s SEO talk at WordCamp Seattle – https://wordpress.tv/2018/01/08/kori-ashton-get-google-to-love-your-wordpress-website-2/